Friday, February 10, 2012

Appeal from a Washington based Think Tank to close the Tindouf Camps by Yasmine Hasnaoui


  Again, the truth has come out  to show the danger that these camps of shame represent. A Washington based think tank has released a powerful   report that strongly calls for the closure for  Algeria backed  camps  and controlled by the Polisario; a separatist movement that saw light in the seventies and whose mission was to oust the Spanish occupier from the Moroccan territories but it soon turned into a separatist movement having as a sole objective to affect Moroccan sovereignty without any valid reason. In this report on terrorism released on February 3rd, Yonah Alexander the director of the Center for International Studies on Terrorism, under the Potomac Institute argues that ``these camps have become under the influence of the militias of the Polisario, a fertile ground for recruitment into terrorist networks, all kinds of traffickers and criminal gangs, hence the need for their closure".

On the other hand, Yonah Alexander states that during his visit in Dakhla, a south province of Morocco,  he witnessed  many opportunities in term of human development that this region offers to its inhabitants. Many who fled the Tindouf camps and   joined their mother land Morocco were fully integrated into the society to become productive citizens.

Indeed these camps represent a real danger to the stability and the security in the Maghreb.  Not only that , I personally believe that these camps of shame  need to be closed not only because they are the hub of terrorism but also it is  approaching genocide where a population is sequestered against its will , badly nourished , denied the  freedom of movement  as well the choice to leave or stay ….. We know who is to blame, we know who constantly puts  unprecedented stumbling blocks  to all of this: Not AMERICA,  NOT THE EUROPEAN UNION NOT MOROCCO  as this last has presented a solution that is recognized   by the international community  as `` serious , realistic and credible `….IT`S MAINLY ALGERIA WITH ITS GENERALS  

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete